Become a specialized loss contract adjuster.
We are looking for Highly Experienced Independent Adjusters for daily and catastrophe assignments in most areas of the country.
This opportunity requires the insurance adjusting professional to provide expert claim handling in areas of coverage, investigation, evaluation, negotiation, and resolution for our premier client’s complex losses. Assignments range from Damage Appraisals to Full Assignments dealing with business owners, public adjusters, building consultants, and/or engineers. Often, these losses require a significant amount of investigative skill and narrative detail in order to bring them to closure. For most of our clients, Adjuster pay is based upon Time and Expense (T&E)
- Completion of our On-Boarding assessment to confirm a required level of claims adjusting experience
- Proficient knowledge of Xactimate
- Experience with Symbility is a plus
- Proficient knowledge of Xactimate Residential and Commercial ITV’s
- Able to Narrate a Full Long-Form Caption Report
- Liability Losses: Experienced in taking recorded statements
- Experience with Time and Expense documentation
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, creating PDF’s, & Computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Valid state adjuster licensing